Please read carefully:
1. All pets must be current on their vaccinations (we require Rabies, DHLPP & Bordetella) and a current shot record from their veterinarian must be on file
2. All paperwork (including emergency contact information) must be current
3. All dogs must pass an initial meet-and-greet evaluation before any services are rendered
4. Either a slip collar or approved harness is required for all dog walks
5. No retractable leashes are allowed for dog walks
6. All dogs must be wearing their rabies tags for walks
7. All dogs participating in walks must be generally well behaved on a leash
8. Walking more than one dog at a time requires a coupling leash to be provided by the Client
9. Dog walk payments are due at the time services are rendered
10. Clients participating in the weekly dog walk program agree to give two (2) weeks’ notice should the Client decide to discontinue regular service
11. Pet-sitting reservations require a 50% deposit at least 48 hours prior to when services are scheduled to begin
12. Pet-sitting reservations must be cancelled at least 48 hours prior to when services are scheduled to begin or the Client will be charged a full one-day fee ($60)
13. Clients using a credit card are subject to paying a $10.00 convenience fee.
14. We reserve the right to change our pricing at any time without prior notice
15. We reserve the right to refuse service to any aggressive dogs
16. Any pet that requires emergency medical attention will be transported and treated at a local veterinarian at the owner’s expense.
Meet & Greet:
MS. HOUND requires all Clients participate in an initial meet & greet session before the start of any service. This is to ensure all paperwork has been completed, that MS. HOUND receives a copy of pet’s vaccinations, and to answer any questions the Client may have. The meet & greet will also consist of testing the keys provided, a run through of any security system and a ‘snout to tail’ assessment of the Client’s pet(s). MS. HOUND feels it’s important to properly get acquainted with your pet and the surroundings before services can begin. If possible please have all paperwork (Service Agreement, Emergency Medical Release Form & Client Profile) filled out before MS. HOUND arrives.